Google doubled its search market in 2009, compared with 2008 (so did the number of our clients and revenues). Growing this fast is not an unusual trend for the search engine giant. Yahoo! and Bing schlepped and screamed to “dent” Google’s popularity and yet, Google is no game loser. Its search strategy was as strong as ever. Read more…
You’re not alone. I’ve heard this at least ten times in the past month. About 50% of our clients don’t believe we can actually deliver on our promise of getting their sites ranked at the top of Google search results. Some leave keeping their beliefs and some decide to let us prove them wrong.
If you honestly don’t believe this is possible, then read on; I may have you believe otherwise.
First, there is a difference between guaranteeing to rank your site at the top and guaranteeing to refund your money if your site is not ranked at the top.
Subscribe to our blog:
- 30 Best Press Release Distribution Sites Revealed
by Lorrie Walker, in July 13, 2010 | 1585 view(s)
- Top 10 Article Submission Web Sites
by Vonya Griffin, in February 14, 2010 | 1534 view(s)
- The Best Free and Paid Directory Submission List
by Jessica Bates, in May 24, 2012 | 365 view(s)
- Why Google Keeps Changing Search Rankings, and How Your Business Can Benefit
by Pierce Hoover, in April 24, 2013 | 318 view(s)
- Google Places Is Where You Need to Be
by Ali Husayni, in August 1, 2011 | 317 view(s)
- The SEO Value of Trackbacks and Pingbacks: A Blogger Asks and Master Google Answers
by Megan Reilly, in January 12, 2012 | 262 view(s)
- How Does Internet Marketing Work?
by Alison Pruitt, in September 29, 2010 | 245 view(s)
- Conversion Tracking is Just As Important As Reaching the Top of Google
by Jessica Bates, in May 2, 2013 | 221 view(s)
- Long Tail and Short Tail Keywords: Which is Better for SEO?
by Jessica Bates, in February 21, 2013 | 199 view(s)
- Google Analytics Goal Tracking: How to Find Converting Keywords
by Jessica Bates, in July 25, 2012 | 197 view(s)
- sbellast: Thanks for Sharing. Google should tell us more about their search algorithm. I still going keep my Anchor...
- behzad: @Ramesh Patil Yes it happens sometimes, but you there is always a reason and you have to figure it out :D
- behzad: @Becca You right, but it’s important to know when and where these conversations happen after that you...
- behzad: If something is so much easy you have to doubt about it, buying links and get to the first page of Google...
- Ali Husayni: Great article Jessica. Thank you very much for the insights. I’m looking forward to learn more...
- Ashlesh: Thanks for list, it helped me with submitting my website more easily.
- Ramesh Patil: Apart from Google updates I have seen many website ranking well on Google and unable to understand the...
- Jessica Elle: Thank you so much for sharing this article directory list. I was in search of directories like these,...
- Jessica Elle: Thanks you so much for sharing such amazing content related to the SEO field. This post shows that...
- Prem: Thank you so much for this informative post. It helped me a lot. Google indexed me within 12 hours. :)
- Safana: Ads like what you explained above are currently very much in circulation online. It’s worrying how they...
- Becca: Marketers must first determine what qualifies as a conversion and where the conversion happens. Conversion...
- Behzad Jamarani: I have learned from your articles and email responds a lot, thank you :)
- Behzad Jamarani: We are glad to have you in our team, Katie. :)
- Behzad Jamarani: Sometimes black-hat SEO helps client to get ranks at the beginning but after a while they will face...